Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dead Roots Stirring

Last summer, Clay Neely from Black Coffee Sound called me and asked if I'd be interested in mixing some new recordings by Elder that he'd been working on. I was thrilled and excited to take on the task so we went for it!

The mixing went very smoothly and we had a great time working on it together. When I asked Nick DiSalvo (guitar/vocals/sometimes drums) what he planned to do with the release, he told me he was going to Germany for about a year. A year passed and the most-excellent Meteor City Records has decided to release this effort.

It's an amazing record.. Six songs that range from very heavy riffs to fantastic prog jams.

A vinyl release is in the works..

You can order the CD here. It's on sale for a limited time so do it now!

Side note: There is a totally free Meteor City Records sampler - 20 tracks. DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment